The Fall’s Hex Enduction Hour, which I recently got the re-release of, is even better than I remembered it. If you own just one Fall album, make it this one. And now, links:
- Pac Man on Trial (via waxy)
- Dog owner bites man.
- AAAIIIIGH! Cannibal squid!
- The “official car” of the Rolling Stones tour is the new Mercedes-Benz luxury minivan. Just retire, guys.
- Country singer tries to get away with promoting America’s childhood drug abuse gateway drug. Thanks, Gretchen!
- Jon Stewart versus Christopher Hitchens (quicktime).
- Nutcase Turkmenistan dictator sends his book into space.
- The Los Angeles Fire Department has some good information and advice about that “ICE” cellphone emergency contact thing you keep hearing about.