- How do Swedes survive past 40 eating delicious stuff like this all the time? Also, Elaine, please stop trying to kill me with your blog, thanks!
- Hmm. Chinese wine?
- Craigslist post du jour: Carol, or T-Bone?
- From Japan, a land where things are different, the be your own cat keychain. Thanks, ‘vark.
- Mr. Toast presents: SPACE LORE FROM THE MEAT PEOPLE.
- The Taklimakan Desert of Western China does not look very hospitable, at least from satellite height.
- For hoyvenmayven and other smarties: THE DEFINITIVE FRINK. This isn’t the Monsterometer…
- Ursi linked to a fine photo gallery of the Venetian version of Carnival: very different from Brazil, and very beautiful.
Published by substitute
View all posts by substitute
4 thoughts on “My Iron Bung”
i’ve had the semlor buns, delicious, but 14 would totally kill you!
That definitive frink site is really really good, but it hasn’t been updated in about a hundred years. (For cryin’ out glayvennnnnn!)
there’s something unwholesome about those keychains.
we just eat those once a year though…