Further set of banned things:
1. Describing a good cigar (or damn near anything else) as “stony”
2. Specifying an income minimum in online personals
3. Fascism. The real thing, I mean, not Mom saying you can’t have the car keys.
4. Valentine’s Day (this is preemptive).
5. Sugarcoating turds. You know who you are.
6. The next election.
7. Reduced fat cheese. Jesus, it’s like foam rubber.
8. Celebrity meltdowns. We non celebrities have enough of those already, thanks.
9. Blaming people for their illnesses.
10. Geek culture. Forget it, folks, the dot-com years are over.