- Set aside your troubles, we haven’t been murdalized by a giant CGI asteroid.
- Of course we have at least 99 problems to set aside.
- One of our problems is making sure the Dewey Decimal number for porches is correct.
- Kevin recommends that you stalk yourself annually to find out what everyone else already knows.
- Evangelical Christianity and American right-wing party politics have become almost an identity, but one pastor was willing to give up one for the other, even at great personal and professional cost. His book and other writings and audio are on his church’s website.
- If you’re, like, a total bitch, you should use Lydia Pinkham’s Vegetable Compound.
Today all of the subject lines on my craigslist feeds are Smiths songs, somehow:
TIFFANY HARVEY WHERE ARE YOU MY DAUGHTER
Missed something (OC to Hellman)
red running shorts
To chastity from deja vu
Exhausting all means (Irvine)
Sweetie with herpes