- Oh hey great, we’ve got a new bomb that weighs only 64 pounds and kills better than a 1,000 pound cluster bomb! Meet the CLAW!
- I had no idea that Strangers with Candy‘s Jerri Blank had a real-life original. Wow, what a piece of work.
- Why goalies hate the new soccer ball.
- Snoop Dogg + Xbox 360 = Hip Hop Gaming League.
- This is the best news in a while: The L.A./Long Beach ports are cleaning up their diesel emissions. This was the one thing the SCAQMD had no authority to change, and the worst pollution problem in the basin.
- Yikes! HABSBURGS!
3 thoughts on “And I know it ’cause she said so”
# Why goalies hate the new soccer ball.
I saw the redesigned ball before the tournament, and I thought, “er, won’t that mess with the ball’s flight, like any six-year-old baseball fan would be able to point out?”
Go Claw Go….
Isn’t it such a nice idea that we are still improving the quality of our area denial weapon systems that will work best against civilians in the open….
Thanks for the real life Jerri Blank link! That’s wonderful. I never even thought that she could have been based on someone real. I’m strangely attracted to Blank, and I was obsessed with that show when it was on (the two hour sets of reruns they’ve been showing lately have been sucking up all my attention — but I gotta get prepped for the movie). This is super cool.