- Essential furniture: The cephalopod table.
- Oh great, color laser printers have secret tracking data they put on your printouts. I hate it when paranoid schizophrenia turns out to be appropriate.
- These weenies in the U.S. who type furiously about war have nothing on the toughest warblogger of them all. Current mood: bloodstained.
- Surrealist mustard watches. Yes.
- PANDA CAM! PANDA CAM! PANDA CAM!
Published by substitute
View all posts by substitute
6 thoughts on “I hate the darkness but I love the rain”
I know its wrong, but I love that table.
But I don’t like mustard. I guess that means I’ll never tell time. Or, time will never tell me. Or something.
For all those Panda Voyeurs another baby panda cam at National zoo: http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/GiantPandas/default.cfm?cam=LP1
Someone please buy me that table.
Thanks a lot, man.
Now I have a cephalopod boner.
Re: Thanks a lot, man.
Them’s good eatin’!