- Judith Miller is having a well-deserved bad year. Turns out you don’t get the Heroic Journalist Award after all when the source you’re protecting is a government stooge trying to get revenge on a whistleblower. Oh, and thanks for the faked WMD reporting, Judy!
- AUUUGH! One of the towelhead terrorist guys can take on the appearance of a Westerner at will! Are we fighting fucking LEX LUTHOR here? Does anyone know BUFFY’s phone number? Thank you ASSOCIATED PRESS for this IMPORTANT UPDATE!! YOW!!
- The Global Guerillas blog covers terrorism and guerilla warfare and looks very interesting at first read.
- Ell jay user tinymammoth has some cool science news updates today!
- Starbucks is in fact everywhere. (Flickr)
- The Mozilla people are starting a for-profit company. Somewhere jwz is laughing until he pukes.
3 thoughts on “Linkastrophe”
Thanks for the link!
From that article on the Iraqi “IED marketplace”: They advertise their skills on the Internet and are temporarily contracted on a per-job basis, but otherwise remain autonomous.
Boy, it’s a bad day when you envy insurgents their job perks.
Wow, the NY Times article is pretty bad, or at least paints a completely different story from the stuff on Planet Mozilla. According to them, the two big problems were:
1) Tax law. They make a lot of money, fall into a developing area of tax law, and their rather tired of having a tax attorney present at every meeting
2) Partnerships with other companies. Corporations aren’t wary of partnering with non-profits for various reasons.