I don’t usually like LJ “memes” but this one allows me the indulgence of self-aggrandizing oneupmanship. So let’s kick it.
Ten Things I Have Done That You Probably Haven’t
- Seen a supersonic airliner crash
- Been sued by my psychotherapy clinic
- Got a get-well card from the French absurdist playwright Eugene Ionesco
- Been a passenger in a WWII-era Grumman Goose flying boat and landed on water
- Crashed America Online. All of it.
- Been the subject of a months-long campaign of hate by Jane’s Addiction singer Perry Farrell
- Lived ten years in Los Angeles without a car
- Had a warrant out for my arrest for jaywalking
- Fought rats in the dark basement of a Venetian palazzo
- Seen Charlie Chaplin in person