From our building manager:
I understand that some tenants have been concerned about a strange orange smell in the building. As you all know the 3rd floor is under construction. Last night around 4 they had to use an orange scented solvent which caused the odor. The solvent has been used before and it has been confirmed that it is completely non-toxic. I realize this may cause an inconvenience to some of you, and I’d like to thankyou all for understanding the special circumstances that are normally caused by construction. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will address them individually.
Ok, let’s see you drink a glass of it.