- A woman angrily exiting the post office with three large cardboard cutouts of Snap, Krackel, and Popp (sp?) from the Rice Krispies box. Apparently she couldn’t get them mailed right.
- A ten year old girl with a skate shirt advertising its clothing label. Only the clothing label was PORN STAR.
- A gigantic Ford Extrusion Ultra Huge SUV sliding entirely through an intersection in heavy rain.
- An advertisement that Rob Lowe is to star in a TV movie called The Christmas Shoes.
- A product called “Vegetarian Canadian Bacon”
I maintain that I am now living in a Simpsons episode, but not sure which one. Maybe I_get_stabby could enlighten me!