Once again it’s time to review our talking points, goals, warnings, key initiatives, and do-its. It’s more important than ever to keep a laser-like focus on our bullet points and remain at a nose-to-grindstone status. Below are some non-negotiable items from the 100,000 foot level:
- Steroid and doping scandals in scrapbooking: zero tolerance.
- Compulsory mark-to-market pricing of school lunches.
- Can “green jobs” truly be color-blind?
- The war on Secretaries’ Day
- Our national parks: boondoggle, or force majeure?
- Punitive tariffs on boy bands
- Flossing: another liberal lie?
If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. My door is always open.