I’m covered in writer’s block like a wet sheepskin. Help me out. If I can pick one of the articles that have been bonking about in my head and stick to it, things will be easier. The poll below has a list of titles. Pick one!
I have no idea how many people read this, or how many of those are interested, but this will give my brain a shove. Thanks!.
If you can’t stand my writing, don’t want me to write, or are disappointed in the lack of “Surface to Air Missile” option, the comments are there for you.
I am honored to be part of the First Annual December Borscht-In at icedborscht.com!
My contribution is a short piece on the American Dream as reinvented for rich young men without purpose in life: Accessories After The Fact.
Thanks, Mr. Borscht!
I posted this more than a year ago and haven’t written most of them up. The Perry one I have, so a post is linked below. I shall proceed to document them, or at least the ones I can turn into an interesting story.
Ten Things I Have Done That You Probably Haven’t
- Seen a supersonic airliner crash
- Been sued by my psychotherapy clinic
- Got a get-well card from the French absurdist playwright Eugene Ionesco
- Been a passenger in a WWII-era Grumman Goose flying boat and landed on water
- Crashed America Online. All of it.
- Been the subject of a months-long campaign of hate by Jane’s Addiction singer Perry Farrell ( the post )
- Lived ten years in Los Angeles without a car
- Had a warrant out for my arrest for jaywalking
- Fought rats in the dark basement of a Venetian palazzo
- Seen Charlie Chaplin in person