B ‘ ‘ H _
Ko mafia ! Global Democracy TRIVOLUZIONE
Cold Fusion W post opec !
Grazie per invio delle cene anche TUE a ARTSENU !
Arriveranno a mandarle tutte / i TERRESTRI grazie
all ‘ esempio di combattenti come TE !
Tuo Franco JAL ARTSENU MOLCA
Si possono inviare 12 cene annue a :
” ERA ORA x ARTSENU ”
Conto Corrente Postale 60397007
via di Torre Argentina 76
I 00186 ROMA di Sopra .
Precisando nella ” causale ”
sul modulo CC o nella lettera :
” queste mie CENE pro ARTSENU IO AFFIDO a
ERA ORA – PRTT – Maria Antonietta FARINA Coscioni
per gestione secondo il manifesto di
ARTSENU TRIVOLUZIONE ” Firma …
E parlarne a parenti amici commilitoni .
Di persona , per posta
elettronica e non … : spammare nzomma !!!
and it goes on
- The Enlightenment Card is here! It’s a Visa credit card that gives you points as you buy towards… enlightening things. I want to tell the Dalai Lama about it so I can get one of those long cheerful Tibetan laughs out of him.
- Holistic dentistry as a general concept is probably a great idea, because dentists so often are the ones who see medical problems first. However, I’d avoid the madman with the extensive psychoceramic chart (270k jpg) showing how your teeth control your lungs, liver, and everything else.
- Do you need an exorcist? Why no, I don’t. I especially don’t need one who uses Comic Sans. Considering their client base, though, they’re wise to demand the $300 up front. Customer service must be a bitch there.
- There is an ad for a psychic clairvoyant medium named Zack Havoc. I don’t want anyone who identifies with “Havoc” messing with the spirit world. That’s a name for a late 1990s extreme sports/fake punk DJ guy, not a medium. His Corporate Reading services include “Product Placement.” Does that mean he will put your product in his readings? Also “Employee Moral” and “Theft of Services.” His political services include “demographic populace” and “legislative zeitgeist.” Okay I’m done now.
- Energy Healing for Pets. Yes, the url is psychicvet.com. There is a kind of Pet Tarot for sale there, too. Are we really this rich? I guess we are.
The rest of the ads are mostly for unlicensed psychotherapy via loopholes like “life coaching” and “psychic counseling. There are also ads for fraudulent medicine of various kinds, including a claim for total herbal cure of diabetes; that’s lethal. There are also quite a few pyramid schemes, including ones that produce more of the fake psychotherapists by using counseling to recruit more counselors. The smell of brimstone is evident.
I found one really cool thing in the entire magazine. There is an Organic macrobiotic Japanese food lunch truck roaming Los Angeles. Okay, that’s just awesome, having a lunch truck pull up outside your job and getting edamame, soba noodle salad, some gyoza, and a hot cup of genmai-cha. Salut! Or whatever you say in Japanese.
Subject: The Moon And The Planets, Virtually
Date: January 28, 2006 10:56:40 AM PST
The Galactic Government in exclusive partnership Ethereal Network Solutions. and utilizing their registration and registry systems (http://www.etherealnet.com) and the Lunar Embassy (www.lunarembassy.com), have entered into a historic agreement.
THE WORLD’S FIRST EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTERNET
TELL ME MORE!
These people seem like Scientology Junior combined with TM and Faux Feng Shui.
Clear your space – Clear your life!
Can thoughts and feelings affect our environment? According to this new best-selling book, the Do It Yourself Space Clearing Kit, author Christan Hummel says yes! but why does he say that?
See my latest post in for the strange and wonderful life of Mikko Jack, Julie Andrews’ forgotten firstborn son, Finnish royalty, and central figure in the deep and dangerous mysteries of the last century. He’s also a stevedore.
I wish I could get hold of the 14-hour video he sent to Blake Edwards.
The Eros Project wants its parking fees from NASA. The Eros Project is at the forefront of the critical issue of “Property Rights in Space.” The Eros Project is primarily sponsored by BeefJerky.com.