I like to imagine all the other takes of this one. Think “Winnebago Yogi.”
Update on critical talking points
First I want to thank the entire team for the hard work and dedication you’ve shown this year. As we approach the holidays, the Management Team wishes to express thankfulness and emphasize that the entire org chart is vital to our success.
It’s time once again to review our key focus matrix and hone in on the heart. The points we’re about to list are non-negotiable and I can’t estimate their importance. Let’s hammer in with a laser-like focus on these.
- The threat of refinancing: how lower rates drag us all down.
- The hidden links between skateboarding and Hepatitis C: do we know enough?
- Zoning reforms necessary to encourage urban fish farming.
- End ethnic set-asides in the mortuary industry.
- Phrenology in the public schools: is Medicare responsible?
- Hogs for Heroes: soldiers need to know we have a pig for them.
- An America Without Simony: If not now, when?
- An end to subsidized quahog farming is the beginning of free trade in bivalves.
All of us need to drill down into the meat with a laser-like focus here. Let’s stay on message and be forceful. The Management Team knows we can exceed our own expectations, and we expect that.
If you have any questions or comments, speak right up! My door is always open.
today i am not an ordinary bean
Don Hertzfeldt of “Rejected” fame has the remains of a comic strip he did called “Temporary Anesthetics” on his site.