We’re hardly into the new era, and already the honeymoon is over. Broken promises, failed reforms, and betrayals of principle have crushed my dreams of this so-called “change.” To summarize:
- Plastic clamshell packaging has not yet been banned.
- I and several other friends have dry, painful skin and a recurring cough.
- Nothing, not even a plan, to replace our nation’s dilapidated traffic cones.
- Open punditry is still tolerated and even encouraged.
- The President-Elect cannot cure the King’s Evil by touch, nor has he called his men to horse against the Dragon, as it was foretold in olden times.
- Just like his predecessor, he has not protected us from the Manimals. I am already on record here and here and yet I hear nothing from Mr. Obama.
Welcome to another eight years of tyranny and incompetence. WON’T GET FOOLED AGAIN!