As we approach the election, it’s time once again to close up ranks and keep on message. In this sound-bite environment it’s essential that all of us stay on the same page. With that in mind, here are the key talking points we’re stressing:
- Pork barrel earmark set-aside entitlements for unregistered Hoosiers
- Terrorist infiltration of full-service hardware stores
- Offshore polygamous slush funds
- The ague and the grippe: how can government help?
- “Critical Mass” bicycle demonstrations funded by shadowy Romanian billionaire
- Slurpee dilution: where is the enforcement? Where are the regulators?
- Outrage fatigue fatigue
- Stop-loss orders for sous-chefs.
I know it’s hard to keep your head in this turbulent atmosphere but we need to hit these points and hit them hard, together. Thanks in advance!