- People who stand in line and take abuse to purchase an overpriced phone with a horrible shitty painful billing plan. THEY’RE FUNNY!
- Full Sail’s IPA isn’t so great. A salad made solely of artichoke hearts with olive oil and basil, however, is so great.
- Trying to figure out why I haven’t been able to read more than 3 paragraphs and I can’t get shit done, I noticed that I hadn’t taken my Adderall or even picked it up from the pharmacy for more than a week. I should pay more attention! HAW!
- NASA sent me email with the subject line “What’s wrong with the Sun?” and I panicked a little. But it was just a tease. Apparently the Sun is still okay.
- I can’t believe Phil Gramm said the economic downturd was psychological and that we were a country of whiners. Did the Democrats pay him off with some hot toilet sex?
- I live in the only place with acceptable weather currently.
- I heard “I love a man in a uniform” on the muzak at Trader Joe’s yesterday while I was in line behind a woman who wore camo pants with “peace” on the ass.
By substitute on July 11, 2008